San Jose Spanish Immersion Preschool and Childcare
San Jose Spanish immersion preschool and childcare
Centro Armonia Campbell is proud to bring our wonderful Spanish immersion preschool and childcare program to the communities of South San Jose and Santa Clara Valley.
Located in the beautiful Santa Teresa neighborhood, near the intersection of Santa Teresa Blvd and Bernal, in San Jose. Our new campus is nestled against the foothills and will serve children newborn to entering 1st grade. Easy access via 101 and 85.
Features at our new San Jose Spanish immersion preschool and childcare:
- We have a huge new playground with sand pits, fruit and shade trees and organic garden (it’s sad but we’re trying :))
- Lots of room to run.
- Roomy, open classrooms that will serve 80 children.
- Welcoming lobby with complimentary coffee
- Open conference room for chats among families and staff.
- A huge, easy to navigate parking lot
- State of the art access control system for signing in and out.
- Kitchen facilities for home-cooked nutritious meals
- Same curriculum as our Campbell facility
As with our Campbell facility, we are staffed by loving, native Spanish speaking teachers. Santa Teresa has a kitchen so all food and snacks will be provided for the preschool and toddler (enrollment dependent), infant families are responsible for their child’s food.
- Flexible full day programs for Infants and Toddlers (0-36 months)*
- 1/2 day preschool 9am-12pm (2-5 years)
- 1/2 day preschool 9am-12pm plus extended care (7am-6pm)
- ages 2-5 years
- hourly rates
- full day rates
We are currently taking registration for immediate as well as fall enrollment. We would love to give you a tour, please call the office at 408-609-3383
*subject to enrollment numbers