Centro Armonia is the area’s only 100% Spanish immersion Kindergarten and Pre-K program.
At Centro Armonia’s Spanish immersion Kindergarten, our academics are in line with state standards and encompass a rich and rounded curriculum of mathematics, language arts, social science, physical education, science and art. Our students continue to excel academically in both English only and dual English and Spanish immersion elementary programs.
Families that choose this program will enjoy:
- Enrichment activities as part of the regular school day- past enrichment has included:
- Weekly music with Maestro Santos and Maestra Alice Instruction in Ballet Folklorico (folk dancing) with performances at events
- Full day schedule which allows ample time for academics as well as socialization and learning through play
- Small group and one-on-one class time
- Differentiated curriculum
- 8:1 ratio at capacity*
- Small class size, class is capped at 23 students.
- Fine art
- Emotional intelligence
- Monthly educational field trips- past trips have included
*2-3 teachers during morning instructional time, afternoon staffing is subject to change to accommodate breaks
* during morning instructional hours, afternoon hours may be different based on staffing needs